Austin’s Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor
Durable & Affordable Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most popular and inexpensive roofing material. Asphalt Shingles are an excellent option due to their durability and reliability. There are various asphalt Shingle options to choose from. Austin Roof Specialists is committed to providing the best asphalt shingle roofing in Austin and surrounding communities.
We are here to assist you every step of the way, and our top-rated Roofers are sure to deliver outstanding work. We’re confident you’ll be thrilled with your new roof; we use the highest quality roofing materials and settle for nothing less than excellent quality.
Call us today to schedule a free roof inspection with one of our expert roofers to learn more about your roof.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
- Three-tab shingles are the most common shingle type.
- Three-tab roofing systems are the most inexpensive, light, easy to maintain, and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
- Laminated with an additional asphalt layer and bonded with asphalt sealant, they have a more defined, structural look and are more durable and waterproof than three-tab shingles.
- Architectural Shingles are energy efficient.
- Architectural Shingles usually come with a manufacturer warranty and can last up to 50 years.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
- Premium Asphalt Shingles are the most attractive shingle roofing system.
- Premium Shingles are heavy-duty with additional asphalt layers and bonded with asphalt sealant; they have a more defined, structural look. Compared to Architectural shingles, Premium shingles are more long-lasting and watertight.
- Premium Shingles come with a manufacturer warranty and can last up to 50 years.
We Deliver Total Protection Roofing Systems
Shingle roofing systems are more than shingles alone. It takes multiple layers of roofing material to shield your home from the harsh Texas climate. Your roof is an integrated system of components that are layered and designed to guard your home. Austin Roof Specialists provides customers with Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing Systems, assuring that all parts work together to improve your roof’s performance and durability.
Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing Systems seal your roof to create a water-proof barrier that prevents water damage, defends your home, protecting against brutal weather such as intense wind, unexpected ice and snow storms, and hail storms. Additionally, Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing Systems provides your home with attic ventilation, intake, and exhaust vents that add comfort and improve energy performance.
Austin Roof Specialists will ensure that the hips & ridges of your new Shingle roof are color-matched to your new Shingles to ensure that your new roof is uniform, with a consistent shingle pattern. Owens Corning’s multiple color blends are the most popular color blend.
Improve the Appearance of Your Home with Definition Shingles
Don’t forget the power of using color on your roof to aid in blending exterior accents like paint, trim, and surrounding terrain.
Owens Corning TruDefinition Duration Designer Shingles offer brilliant impact and curb appeal, making them an essential upgrade for many homeowners.
Get the Manufacturer Limited Warranty on Your New Roof
Owens Corning shingles are a wise choice when balancing beauty, durability, and value.
Supreme shingles have a 25-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty, up to 60-miles per hour wind resistance limited warranty, and are Class A UL Fire Resistance, the industry’s highest fire resistance rating.
Your Roofing System Can Save Energy
Your home’s roof can provide energy savings. Light-colored shingles, such as Shasta White colored shingles by Owens Corning, can lower your heating and cooling bills when installed correctly.
Light-colored shingles reflect more solar rays, helping to reduce the temperature of your home’s interior compared to darker shingles, which absorb heat. The light-colored reflective shingles reduce the air conditioning needed to maintain a comfortable internal climate and, consequently, the energy required.